Tuesday, May 12, 2009

project 5


This week we are working on another project. Instead of working in photoshop, now we have to use (or try to use) illustrator. It took me awhile to get through photoshop, and i am mad that we have to go to a new program now! Oh well, I will appreciate this later I suppose. Secretly, I feel like this is an evil trick Steven is playing on us and that he likes to see us quiver and cry during our projects. Whatever the reason, I guess we will never know.

Anyway, enough of my babble. For this project, we were asked to design a fictitious playing card. We were not allowed to use real people, so I decided to use Stewie from Family Guy as my subject. I think Stewie is one of the best and most interesting characters on television, and so using him on a playing card seemed like a good idea. I found this picture during a typical Google search, and was ecstatic that it was of him as a king. I thought it would be perfect to use for my King playing card.

I will keep you posted about how I am doing and how Illustrator is making me mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment