Sunday, June 7, 2009

The end is here...

Computer Art has been one of the most challenging classes I have ever taken here at Otterbein. Looking back I feel like I have grown a lot since week one of this class. I did not know anything about Illustrator and knew very little about Photoshop, and now after 10 weeks, I feel like I have a firm grasp of both programs. This has really been a great class and experience for me. Although some of the projects made me go outside of my comfort zone and really challenged me, I am so glad that they did. I think I have grown visually as an artist and a person. I am so happy that I decided to take this class. 

Thanks to Steven for putting up with my shenanigans, and not giving up on me even though I did not know anything and was really annoying. I surprised myself with this class and what I was able to take away from it. I know that I will be able to use the knowledge and skills that I learned in this class in future jobs and for the rest of my life.

As my final post, I want to say that it has been a privilege blogging for those of you who looked at this for the past few weeks. Thanks for tuning in. This is Kate signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment