Thursday, June 4, 2009

critique went well

So the critique for this project went well. I think that Steven was relatively happy with the outcome and what I have produced. Hopefully my grade reflects the amount of time that I put into this project! The other projects blew me away. I could not believe that some of them were actually done by students in this class. Some that stuck out for me were the live pokemon ones, the disney princess scene ones and the dogs with the sunglasses. I also liked the video game ones, because I love Sega and wish that I did not give mine away at a church garage sale. Oh well, enough of the past. Now we are all working on fixing up our other projects. I do not have that much to fix, which I am grateful for because I am super tired. Job well done everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment