Sunday, June 7, 2009

changes...

If there is one thing I hate it is a slow computer. So of course as I am trying to change my series project, I run into a very, very slow computer. It is so frustrating! Changes are going okay. It seems that not all of the Macs in the lab have the same fonts, so every time I open my documents, all of my fonts shift. It is getting a little ridiculous. I am so tired of moving fonts that I could scream! The series are changing slowly but surely. I am a little disappointed because I shifted the heart so much in the LOVE picture that it looks even more lopsided than before. But I can't figure out how to make it look right, so I am not very happy with it. My abstract interview came out good. I am happy with the changes, and I think they helped the overall piece. 

Of course something always has to go wrong with me and I inadvertently lost Stewie, my playing card. I checked every single computer in the lab as well as all of my memory sticks and nothing. I have no idea where he is. It is like he just got up and was like screw you kate and left the computer. I am lucky that there wasn't much to change in the first place, so I hope that Steven will be understanding of this and not hold it against me!

Now all I can do is hope that Steven likes all of my changes and the pictures enough to give me a good grade! I guess we will wait and find out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment