Thursday, April 16, 2009

Self-Portrait Project FINISHED!!!!


So after two tedious weeks of trying to figure out photoshop, my self-portrait project is finally complete. I am very happy with the way it turned out. 

I think that it encompasses my personality very well in the fact that it showcases my love for travel and photography as well as my love of the written word. This is one of my favorite quotes because it reminds me so much of my experiences traveling. 

However, this was not the way I always envisioned the piece looking in my head. Initially I had a lot of other ideas swarming around but adding other interests of my life in the final piece like pictures of my family and music that I love. However, I decided to focus on one area of my life that is really important and that has proved to be one of the most influential portions of my life and that is my love for travel.

I hope that my love for photography and my love for travel shines through when others look at it! We will begin working on our next project ASAP, so I will keep you informed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment