Sunday, May 31, 2009

one done!


Okay so after playing a bit with the text and everything, I realized that making a picture like that might be too time constraining for me. So i have decided to try something new but in the same spirit of the hope picture. 

The three words that I decided to go with for my series are Love, hope and faith. Although all of these words go together generally, they each also pertain to my life. They are each important to me and represent a part of my life. Love goes along with the relationships that I have, including with my family and friends. I have always been taught to love one another equally, and love is a very powerful thing. As for faith, it is something that it close to me and something that I cling to. My family and I have been going to church all of my life. I have always been surrounded by religion and faith. Even if you aren't a religious person normally, having faith is something that everybody should have. Hope is a word that I am experiencing pretty prominently right now. As a college senior, there are now only days left before I will be unleashed into the 'real world.' I am scared out of my mind and don't know what is in store for me. However, I have hope that my life means something that I am meant to accomplish great things here. Hopefully this comes true! 

Alright, lets get back to the whole art thing. I really like the way that this first piece turned out. The letters are made up of words associated with each word and phrases or quotes that go along with each of the words. I am excited to be able to use some of the quotes that I love in this series. I am going to get to work on the other two. Hopefully they look as great as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment